суббота, 4 января 2020 г.

SOUTEN KOURO EPISODE 1 DOWNLOAD

I'm honestly not feeling this, even though I love historical anime around this period. So i would keep watching and see. Ive past the last two days trying to find a good anime BBCode Sore wa himitsu desu. I'm really looking forward to this. souten kouro episode 1

Uploader: Meztisida
Date Added: 18 November 2014
File Size: 51.67 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 46620
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





souten kouro episode 1

It gives me such a vibe of Twelve Kingdoms. Souten Kouro Episode 1 Discuss The best TV app on mobile!

Souten Kouro - Episode 1 -

That was the worst 1st episode I've ever seen, or every anime site seems to have mixed kuro episode 1 with something else. Plus that "amazing" storm coincidence! Toutaku Proceeds to the Capital. Well, thanks for sharing. They are not afraid of showing us some blood, which is a good thing in my eyes. The things that "turned me off" was the ridiculously fight when Kyo Cho was involved.

I was able to finish though. I was hoping this could be a fresh start, but so far it doesn't look like it.

Souten Kouro Episode 1 Discussion

Note how the Story Mode almost always mentions how "x koiro have past since the last level" or something XD. They made it three books so it was easier to read and carry. If you prefer the Chinese names of the characters, I would recommend watching the Animanda version.

souten kouro episode 1

MadHouse seems to be failing of late by trying to use their great production value to either up terrible stories Chaos;Head or assuage the fact that they blow their load way too early in the shows' run Casshern and Rideback.

Too bad the full version is weak Every vote counts as the recommendation is based on suggestions volume I wonder how no else haven't comment on that. Souten Kouro Episodes Guide and Summaries. The DvD series is soutfn, not lots of action but lots of dialog.

Be the first to suggest what people may like! They're strategy games focusing on tactics and existing in the time period. The Rude Male's Hell Fire. Well I've expected it to be better, but still I can't judge it from just the first episode.

Souten Kouro

Harder to get into than say Age of Empires or any Total War game, but definitely not as hard as a full-blown grand strategy game like Crusader Kings 2.

There were moments that I enjoyed, like the protagonist getting the documents stolen and him getting revenge, but the skipping eoisode through time was a bit confusing and I didn't really follow the main point of any of it, aside from the introduction of the eipsode.

But each episode is like 50 minutes long. Devil King versus Devil God. Forgotten password New to Next Episode?

Souten Kouro Episode 1 Discussion - Forums -

Glad I finally was able to watch this, I'm definitely liking it so far. That kid had some solid shoes, jumping on the sword like that. I okuro the concept of this series, but the execution was sorely lacking. The Moefication of Anime Intellectual Gushing: Well, the novel isn't really a non-stop, action-packed thrill ride either.

souten kouro episode 1

Forum Settings Episode Information Forums. So years must pass.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий